In 2010 I created the 1st exhibition ever on Lady Gaga. In 2012 part of it asked by her talented stylist for Beijing !

Remember the first exhibition art&fashion ever on Lady GaGa ? I made it with her real garments and some pieces of art + fanart in 2010 in Paris ! And on May 2012, I was asked by Nicopanda, her talented stylist, to send part of it, to be exhibited in his lovely concept store in Lane Crawford. I am proud participate and happy to help ! <3 The recent exhibition in the concept store lasted one month and is now ending. Hope many people enjoyed !!!

Views of my contribution in Nicopanda's pop up store at Lane Crawford in Beijing

These are the concept store plans for Lane Crawford in Beijing

Lady Gaga wearing Thierry Mugler in Telephone video
Me with the tailor Thierry Mugler for my exhibition on Lady Gaga in 2010

The Tailor sent by me to Beijing at Lane Crawford 
Lady Gaga in Bad Romance 
The original Trench coat I exhibitied during the first exhibition on Lady Gaga in 2010

The trench coat I sent to China is exhibited in Beijing at Lane Crawford in nicopanda pop up store

Lady Gaga wearing FADE
The FADE dress I sent to be exhibited in Beijing at Lane Crawford in Nicopanda's pop up store



Special thanks : Vava Dudu + F. Lorrain + FADE + O.Bobin + P-H Noël + Carole + Stinger + Sophie and all the people who helped !! LOVE



Commentaires